Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A challenge/contest/whatever you want to call it

well as you all know, I want to work on my photography skills, so am taking photography and photoshop classes through Red river community college beginning in September.
My "contest" is this..For the first 2 people who express interest, I will either come into your home or go to a location of your choice and follow your child/pet/family around for an hour or two taking pictures. I will edit them and burn them onto a disk for you to then do with what you want. The advantage for me is pictures I can add to my portfolio...Interested? Give me a holler!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

pick me! pick me!

Shauna

Trace Geworsky said...

Shauna..seriously if you want me to spend some time with your kids, I would love the practice..just let me know!!!