Sunday, June 15, 2008

Card "bloom"

June 22, 2008

Supplies used:
Epoxy sticker packaging, patterned paper & epoxy sticker:Prima, dude collection
letter stickers:Doodlebug
paint:Making Memories
pen:Zig millenium

** I liked the packaging that came with Prima's dude collection epoxy stickers, so i trimmed it into the perfect size for a card.
I added hand cut flowers and an arrow(from Prima's dude collection patterned paper
I used Doddlebug letter stickers, and then dabbed 2 different colours of paint in the center of the card.
For the inside of the card, I adhered patterned paper where the packaging had printing.
To check out my other 2 creations for the week, go to the blog at http://www.monscrapbook.com/
Stay tuned, next Sunday I will be posting my last 3 creations from my guest designer stint over there.



No comments: