Thursday, March 12, 2009

Virus

Just giving you an update as to why I have been "neglecting" my blog, messageboards, galleries, etc.....I often download music online(and had never had a problem doing so) until I tried downloading a Miley Cyrus song. The file looked wonky to me, but against my better judgement I went through with attempting to download it..,well lets just say I now have a trojan virus on my computer..So I cant add pics to blog posts, I cant log in to forums or galleries, and although for some reason I can still get into facebook, I cant view any pictures....grrrrrr!!! After attempting to fix it ourselves, it looks as though it will be heading to the shop this weekend.
Dont worry though...Ive still been working on many scrapping projects

1 comment:

Maggi said...

Oh no, that stinks! I knew there was something fishy about Miley Cyrus...I hope you can get it fixed soon!

BTW, I got your RAK today, thank you so much, I can't wait to try them out!!! :)