Friday, August 14, 2009

Chatterbox butterfly album

Imagine my delight when this funky & original Chatterbox mini album was part of the August kit at www.crazydaisykits.com
I had never seen this one in person before, and being a fan of anything related to butterflies, I was pleasently surprised.
For the bag I took a chipboard butterfly page out of the album to use as a template, and I hand stitched the design onto the bag, finishing off with thickers(numbers) inside the butterfly, and then spray painting the bag. For the cover, I adhered a rubon design over the butterfly design, added some doodling, a sticker for the title, and half of a journaling spot.

I added 1-2 mini prints(pictures) per page, along with minimal journaling and embellishments.


I really liked the colours and designs on the inside pages..every page is a little different.


Because of how the album closes, I kept embellishments to a bare minimum, so that I wouldnt have a hard time closing the album when it was all complete.




I added several stickers, and hand cut designs to the inside pages.







No comments: