Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Memory album

With losing my Mom at an early age, it really makes me aware of death. I often worry about something happening to me, and missing out on being a part of si' life.
I made him a mini album..the pages are envelopes(10 of them) and inside each envelope is a letter to him from me, on various topics.
I plan on giving this to him when he graduates from high school, as a little keepsake because I think this is something that he can always treasure.
I kept the design and embellishments very minimal.
supplies used:
mini album: 7 gypsies
patterned paper:October Afternoon
stamps:my Stamp BOX
punches: EK Success, Fiskars & Martha Stewart
alphas: Papermania, scenic route




































1 comment:

Maggi said...

What a great idea! This came out so wonderful and he's sure to love it!