Wednesday, April 15, 2009

NKOTB

Last week Thurssday, I went with a few of my good friends to the New kids concert, and lets just say it started the new kids craze over with me all over again.
We had pretty decent seats, he guys didnt look as though they had aged at all, their old songs still sounded great, and their new music is amazing.
It was so nostalgic, that I even had tears in my eyes at one point.
New kids is the first concert that My Mom took me to(19 years ago)
We went with my friend Hollie and her mom.
During the song"tonight" I felt as though my Mom was right there with me..i loved it!!!!
p.s. I can't take credit for the pics...Hollie took them;














1 comment:

marcibun said...

Wow, that's a blast from the past. I was a security guard at the CNE Stadium in Toronto one summer and worked security for NKOTB during the "Step By Step" tour in 1990. It was a nightmare! LOL.