Wednesday, June 24, 2009

a few more 'my Stamp BOX' creations

I feel so lucky to be able to play with my Stamp BOX stamps every month. Not only is Bettina organized and super easy to work with, my fellow dt'ers rock and provide me with inspiration daily, but the stamps are just SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!! "Happy birthday" I used the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' set for the flowers and title.
For the flowers, i stamped them on cardstock, trimmed the images out and adhered to the card.
"happy 4th birthday" I worked with the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' set, and adhered 4 stamped birthday cakes to 4 of the patterned paper squares.

"hello to you"
I sed the COLORFUL COMPANIONS set so that I could use pretty much the same design as the happy 4th birthday card, but rather then cakes, I stamped butterflies to make this card ready for any occasion.


"sending all my love"
I worked with 2 stamp sets OVAL OFFICE & SHE SAYS-HE SAYS
Those are 2 stamps sets that I find myself using over and over...I really dont think I will tire of either..EVER:)




"killer dog"
I used 2 different alpha stamps 'SPLASH ME A LITTLE!' & 'LETTERBOXES'
If you have never worked with my Stamp BOX stamps, go pick some up. It is a great little Canadian company..the prices are very very affordable, they are good quality stamps, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.



No comments: