Wednesday, June 24, 2009

a few more recent creations

"dream" I made the flower by cutting circles out of scrap tissue paper, and adhering them together with a brad. From there I sprayed it with Maya Mist & fluffed out the sides for added dimension.
I also tore the layers apart on the dream napkin, and mod podged one layer to the cardstock, so that you could see the old sheet music I had adhered underneath the napkin.
I have had this frame laying around the house for a year or two, and deiced it was time to finally put some pictures in, and alter it to suit our house/family.

"smile" I added a lot of hand cut elements to the layout.


"determination"
I dry brushed some green paint onto the black cardstock, and then adhered the transparency over the paint, so it would be more noticeable on the layout.