Wednesday, June 24, 2009

latest projects

Here are a few of my latest layouts that I created for me(not for DT assignments): "dance like there's no tomorrow"
This was my first time working with the Heidi Swapp invisibles and WOW!! It is so cool!!! Using circular motions I blended in 2 different colours of Tim Holtz distress ink, working my way from the outside of the page, into the center of it.
"lucky" I used a piece of the invisibles paper from Heidi Swapp(which I am now very addicted to) and added 2 different colours of Tim Holtz distress inks. I topped it off with a few strips of patterned paper and fabric.
I made the flowers from small circles I punched out from an old dictionary.
"cupcake delight" I worked with a 6x8 picture, and because I used a busy background paper, and busy patterned papers, I kept the design rather simple.


"colours" I made the flowers using random ribbon strips, and a rainbow using my stask of buttons.



"be you"
My inspiration piece for this layout was a magnet from the VERY talented artist(who happens to be from Winnipeg) Kal Barteski.
I took pictures of myself, my son and dh that Si drew and put them in the order that we are standing in the picture.




No comments: