Wednesday, October 31, 2007

4 years of happiness


November 2, 2007
Thanks to this boy, I have been the happiest I have ever been these last 4 years.
Thanks to this boy, I have achieved my goal of being a Momma.
Thanks to this boy, I now know what unconditional love is.
Thanks to this boy, I look forward to waking up every morning to see what the day will bring.
Thanks to this boy, I am full of smiles and giggles(It helps that he is incredibly entertaining)
Thanks to this boy, He is MINE!!!!!! And I wouldn't trade him for anything.
God really knew what he was doing when I was blessed with this child.
I love you sunshine!!!!!!! Thank YOU for being the best you!!! For being so sweet and loving! Thank you for all of your hugs, kisses, cuddles and "I love you"'s.
Thank you for being my son!!
Happy 4th birthday..Hope your day totally rocks!!!!!

No comments: