Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Crop for kids weekend



October 12-14/07
This was one of the best weekends of my life. I took non stop classes, met awesome scrapbookers whose work I admire in magazines, and won some awesome prizes..and all for a good cause too.
I will explain these pictures a little better..hee hee
1) I discovered that I can use my heat gun for things other than heat embossing...it toasted my bagel and melted my peanut butter.
2)There I am with Leah Fung...a phenomenal scrapper from San Diego. I attended 2 of her classes.
3)My cover from a class I took with Michele Skinner(Christmas organization)
4)The cover from the idea box class I took with Ellen Thompson.
I still have alot of class kits to finish up here over the weekend, so I hope to post more of my projects then.
Also stay tuned, I will be showing you a sneak peek of the November kit from Rhubarb Roots that will be available on November 1....You don't want to miss that. It was my favorite kit to work with!!!

No comments: