Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Crop for kids weekend



October 12-14/07
This was one of the best weekends of my life. I took non stop classes, met awesome scrapbookers whose work I admire in magazines, and won some awesome prizes..and all for a good cause too.
I will explain these pictures a little better..hee hee
1) I discovered that I can use my heat gun for things other than heat embossing...it toasted my bagel and melted my peanut butter.
2)There I am with Leah Fung...a phenomenal scrapper from San Diego. I attended 2 of her classes.
3)My cover from a class I took with Michele Skinner(Christmas organization)
4)The cover from the idea box class I took with Ellen Thompson.
I still have alot of class kits to finish up here over the weekend, so I hope to post more of my projects then.
Also stay tuned, I will be showing you a sneak peek of the November kit from Rhubarb Roots that will be available on November 1....You don't want to miss that. It was my favorite kit to work with!!!