Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Must be my lucky day!!!

November 9/07
This day started off on the right note! I woke up, checked my emails only to see 2 great emails.
1)I submitted my layout "Thankful for" which I created from the November kit at Rhubarb Roots and it was accepted into the Basic grey online gallery. It was the first layout I have ever entered there and it was accepted within 5 hours.
2)I won a printer!!!!!! I checked out the site craft critique and there was to be a drawing, so I entered and I won!!!! It is a Kodak easyshare 5300. WOHOO!!!!!
**Im not sure what our plans are for tonight, but tomorrow we are staying at the Hotel here in town(lol, no I would not pay $100 to stay at this "hotel" but I won it at the arena sale
so we are going to swim, swim, swim.
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!!

6 comments:

Swamp Tulip said...

Congratulations to you! You may want to play the lottery with the way your good luck has been going :)

Teresa

Aznewmom said...

Congrats Trace!!!!
I agree w/Teresa. What great luck you have been having.
Have lots of fun swimming this weekend.
Cheers,
Stacy

Mary Leeson said...

Congratulations to your Trace! How wonderful is that - you won an Kodak Easyshare printer! Enjoy -can't wait to see your pictures you'll be using in your work. Bless~

Lisa Cox said...

Congrats!!

Craft Accident said...

congrats!

Barb I (Florida) said...

congratulations, Trace. The Kodak5300 is the best all-in-one I've owned - not to mention the best ink prices available. You will really enjoy this.