Monday, November 26, 2007

a scare last night

December 4/07
Last night while we were visiting My Grandma, I ate some of the nut mixture in a container and had an immediate allergic reaction(my throat swelled up and started to close, my tongue was completely swollen, my lips were covered in big bumps, and I couldnt swallow, so we rushed to the hospital, where I was given 2 needles, and very soon my reaction disappeared. So I now have to go the the doctor and start carrying an epi-pen with me at all times, and from there go see an allergist to find the exact extent of my allergy.
This was a really scary experience, and in the first 29 years od my life, I had NO allergies.