Friday, May 1, 2009

my Stamp BOX cards

At the MS fundraising crop I went to 2 weeks ago, there was a thank you card contest, and well when theres a contest, I have a pretty tough time not entering it..heheeheh
For the first thank you card, I used the set "oval office" by my Stamp BOX. I stamped it onto a scrap piece of cardstock, and then adhered to the card, using a pop dot.
I didnt add a whole lot to this card because the Basic Grey patterned paper, is quite busy already.

For my second thank you card, I used the alpha set "lots of dots" by my Stamp BOX, and stamped them on the inside of the card(I used a scalloped circle punch to make a window on the front of the card)
This card won 1st place in the contest!!!! and I won a Martha Stewart pack of her Halloween products

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Those are great cards and love the Office set!

AbbieTorroll said...

gorgeous cards!! i LOVE the window on the second one!!