Friday, May 1, 2009

recent projects

"home is all about being comfy"
I never would have thought I would create a layout about something so random as my couch, but the longer I scrapbook, the more random objects I find myself covering in my layouts.
"jack in training"
alpha stamps: my Stamp BOX (Lots of dots)
other stamps: my Stamp BOX (oval office)

"whoo rocks"
Honestly, I dont think the owl trend will ever grow old with me..Owls are just too cute;
I used 3 different owl themed patterned papers from 3 different manufacturers(Fancy Pants, Prima & American Crafts)
I also used buttons to add a little ooomph to the tree on the paper.



"reindeer food"
This is probably the only layout I have created yet from my pictures of Christmas 08(EEK)
I used alpha stamps from my Stamp BOX(lots of dots) and the circle stamps are my Stamp BOX(Seal it!)



"goofy you"
For this layout I used some Scenic Route chipboard(christmas themed) on a non-Christmas layout, to show how with a lot of the themed products, you dont need to use them only for that theme.



"all you need is puppies"
I love any excuse to use pink on a layout, so Im always happy when I create a layout about memphis.
This was my first project using the silver metallic thickers, and I LOVE them!!! very funky!!!
I also added stickles to the heart design on the paper.





"bored"
I could easily find a way to add buttons to every project i create...For this layout about myself, I used pink buttons to fill in some negative space, and was happy with the end result.






2 comments:

Shirley said...

These are all great and I just love Whoo Rocks!! Very cute!

Tracey Taylor said...

You've been BUSY!!!! Fun stuff (except of course the flood..yuck).